Saturday, May 26, 2012

K - Movies !

Hello people this is my 3rd post.
i would like to recommend some
Korean movies.
My Girlfriend is an Agent
Genre:Action, ComedyRomantic comedy, Romance

This movie is very funny.

This story is about a girl working for 
government as a spy, and she cant reveal her career to her boyfriend.


When her boyfriend always finds her
lying to him about where she is, he got
tired and break up with her. But 3 years later they met each
other again in the toilet while she is working as a hotel cleaning
lady in disguised.




My Wife is a Gangster 1/2/3
Genre : Action, comedy
1 - The story of how the main lead(Eun-kyung Shin) 
became a legend in the South Korean 
underworld by defeating an army of gangsters. 


One day she found her sister from whom she was 
separated at an orphanage during childhood,and her sister 
tells Eun-kyung Shin(main lead) that her last dying wish
is to see that Eun-kyung Shin(main lead) gets married. 
And to make the matter worse, her sister asks Eun-kyung Shin
to have a child with her husband for her.

My wife is a Gangster 2
continue from the first movie















My Wife is a Gangster 3
Genre : Action, Comedy
this film is different from the first 2. 

The story goes like this, 
A-ryong, Hong Kong Gang boss daughter is accused 
of killing boss of Black Dragon.
She was sent into hiding in Korea, when she is there
she was is guided by Gi-chul, and his boss ordered him to protect
her. but it’s not easy for them to get along.

Watch the show for more exciting part ^^
That's all for today.
enjoy your day.^^

3 comments:

  1. Hey Raphael!

    These movies really have interesting plots! And your reviews make me want to watch the movies because your explanations build up enough tension to make me curious, but then you leave out the ending part which I definitely want to know! Great job on that!

    Cheers,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rapheal, i watch before "My Wife is a gangster 1/2/3". i love watching that show because it was really funny. Is there any other Korean comedy movies to recommend me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Raphael!
    You are really Korean crazy. Although I am not but I have to say that some K-movies are indeed nice, such as "My Girlfriend is an Agent" as you mentioned. It's quite comfortable reading your blogs and I am going try other movies you recommended.
    BaoFu

    ReplyDelete